Every school is different and has different ways of running it’s events.
When it comes to creating a event, we recognise that parents’ evenings, parents’ consultations, one-to-one meetings or other meetings can all be very different. Some schools favour meetings with class teachers, some with tutors and some want events where both are included.
In this tutorial, we’ll break down all the different types of events that there are and make sure you understand how to set up your event fully from start to finish using the videos below as visual and audio aids. If you still need help, be sure to contact our Support team.
Contents and Order of Tasks
- Set up your copy of the Parents’ Evening Booking System
- Decide what type of event you need to set up
- Import your data
- Make necessary data changes
- Create your event
- Set up / alter teacher availability
- Send instructions to teachers
- Send instructions to parents