We have spent the last six months building lots of exciting new features for Parents Booking (which, as you may know, is our new name).
To help explain these changes, this blog article covers them all. You can click on a topic and more information will be opened in a new tab.
List of changes in the latest Parents Booking release:
- Video Calls option for your Parents’ Evenings (not available to all schools yet, we are aiming to release publicly in early Sept 2020)
- Creating Teacher Logins/Accounts
- Automatically Detect Student ‘Leavers’
- Disconnect Students from Old Teachers/Classes
- Single Sign-On (SSO) using Firefly
- Upload “data” from Wonde in one click
- Upload “data” from SIMS ID
As if the above items were not enough, a brand new parent area UI (‘user interface’, by which we mean ‘website design’) will be in place in a few weeks.